ROOT EXPLORER DOWNLOAD LINK [UPDATED AND CHECKED]:
Q. Is root explorer safe to use?
Ans. It depends upon you. Use of root explorer can cause some damage to the apps/game you have installed on your device if you deleted some important element of the app or game that is required to run them.
Moreover, you may also delete system sounds or any other fundamental requirement of your android device and your device may fail to run correctly. So we advice you to NOT TO USE ANY FEATURE that you don’t know about. If you don’t know what will happen don’t try it. Just do a quick Google search on the name of the file you want to modify and you will know whether you should delete/modify or keep it untouched.
Q. Will I get banned if the app or game developer find that I am using Root Explorer?
Ans. The app or game developer won’t know that you are using root explorer because it is designed in such fashion. Moreover there is no single evidence of our user getting banned by using root explorer.
Q. Are all apps and games supported?
Ans. Games: The offline games can be hacked by root explorer. We cannot use this app to hack online games because this can modify only the data stored in your device only but in case of offline games, they are stored in server of the game, so we cannot change them as we can’t have access to the server. So, to hack such games you need to hack server which is not possible with any kind of tool available for android till today.
Apps: Actually there is not much you can do to apps but anyway all apps are supported. You can easily modify them but be sure what you are doing.
Q. My device says installation blocked. What should I do?
Ans. This is because your device blocks the installation from unknown sources by default for security reasons but you are 100% safe with root explorer. So you can follow following steps to fix this.
Go to your android device’s settings=>Applications. Now enable “Unknown Sources”. In some devices it may be somewhere else. You should search for this option and enable it to get root explorer on your device.
Q. What are the detailed features of Root Explorer?
Ans. There are many features of Root Explorer. Most of the features are described below:
- Multiple tabs: Root explorer is one of the few apps beyond browser that has this feature. You can open multiple tabs like you do in web browsers. This feature is useful and much easy to use.
- Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support: Root explorer supports these online storage. so you can directly sync your files to these storages.
- SQLite database viewer.
- Text Editor: You can edit files in plain text and add or remove content on your wish. It is extremely useful and easy to use. You can use this feature on most of the cases but sometimes if it doesn’t work you can try other methods too.
- Create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives: These files are not readable by default file viewer on android. So, this feature is useful because many files you download from internet are on this format.
- Multi-select: You can select more than one items at a time.
- Execute scripts: The scripts stored on your device can be run/executed with the help of root explorer.
- Search, remount and view permissions: You can search for certain file with their name or any folder with its name. You can view the permissions allowed to the app and even change them.
- Bookmarks: You can bookmark certain folder and get instant access next time you open root explorer.
- Send files (via email, Bluetooth etc).
- Image thumbnails.
- APK binary XML viewer: You can view the XML file of the APK file and edit them but be careful. You may damage the app or the game
- change file owner/group.
- create symbolic link.
- “Open With” facility.
- create shortcuts.